Thursday 30 April 2009

Send me a tree surgeon - I have been felled!

This tree has been cut down at the back of the houses at the end of Brian Road. At the same location a recent planning application for the development of flats at this location was refused. Residents are now concerned that the existing garages have been demolished and the semblance of a foundation is forming. The large tree that has been felled and is believed to have been protected. I have informed the Borough Tree Department and will update you.





Garages for residents in the area have been made inaccessible due to recent works in the alleyway - I have asked the Planning Department for some advice on this. After much pushing the owner eventually installed a fence after his initial works left the rear of residential properties exposed and vulnerable.




There is a mass of graffiti in the area that I have now reported to the Streetscene Team.








No comments:

Post a Comment