Wednesday 1 April 2009

Missed out!

Residents of Millhaven Close raised concerns about the poor state of a porch which has broken glass and rotten wood at a property on Millhaven Close this also had a Cable Television box at the front of the property with a long length of wire is creating a trip hazard on the public highway. The resident at the property had advised me that Circle Anglia were responsible for repairs and asked me to challenge them to undertake the necessary repairs. This concern was particularly frustrating for the resident as all the adjoining properties on the road either side and opposite the affected property had undergone a programme of renovation that included new windows throughout and removal of the old porches and the installation of rather snazzy looking roof arches.

Today I received confirmation that the minor repairs will be undertaken on the 3rd of April and an inspector will investigate the Cable Television box and cable - An investigation pertaining to the missed cyclical renovation work shall also ensue. Below I share the received correspondence:

"Job No. 70501 is booked for 03/04/09 pm. This is to reglaze broken glass & rotten wood to porch. I have emailed the cyclical team and am awaiting the information. Once I have received this I will email you with the details. I have an inspector going on the 03/04/09 pm also to report on the cable. "

If any other residents have similar concerns please do advise.

No comments:

Post a Comment