Wednesday 29 April 2009

Be on time!

At the back of this picture you will see me presenting the benefits of punctuality at Mayfield High School today. I have been drafted to undertake 3 sessions - the last one should be held tomorrow. Students have been receptive and I hope that I have been able to impart theoretical reasons for good time keeping to young people.

If any other school especially those in Chadwell would like me to facilitate something similar...I am always willing to do so! Even though many of you might be thinking "Wilson's one to talk?!"

2 comments:

  1. I am never late! I just re-schedule.

    Perhaps you could give a talk on having a tidy and organised desk and a proper filing system on your hard drive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, Heh!!! Weggis and his lucid comments again!

    Lovin it!¬

    Wilson

    ReplyDelete