Wednesday 22 April 2009

Dumped Car Dilemma

Recently I met with a resident of Barleyfield Close who confirmed that A vehicle has been abandoned on the close for over 4 years. The Registration plate of the offending vehicle is J76 NBA and the car is in a dilapidated state and is not displaying a valid vehicle Road Tax Disc – local residents also believe that before the rear number plate was removed the two plates had different numbers. I have informed the local Environmental Team and the Police of the situation and will report back on any progress towards a resolution.

Should anyone in Chadwell be aware of any other abandoned vehicles please inform me - I will most assuredly cascade information to relevant parties on your behalf.

2 comments:

  1. dumped car or community art?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi weggis...I presume???!!!

    Horses for courses...you tell me?

    Grrrr!

    Lovin it.

    ReplyDelete