Thursday 18 June 2009

Multicultural Day

I have been invited to speak on Community Cohesion at the Mayfield School Multicultural Day on the 4th July. My slot will be between 14:30 - 15:30 and I hope to see many of you there. The event itself is a remarkable effort by the Sixth Form students of the School, who I facilitated two classroom sessions for recently, using my experience with Redbridge Carnival as an opportunity to guide them into making the event even better.

the event will have:
  • Bouncy Castle
  • Basketball
  • Football
  • Face Painting
  • XBox/PS3 tournament
  • Henna Art
  • T Shirt Design
  • Mask Design
  • Sponge a teacher
  • and much more including live entertainment and food of different varieties.

Do join us the event will start at 12pm and finish at 5pm

Venue: Mayfield School, Pedley Road, Dagenham Tel: 020 8590 5211

No comments:

Post a Comment