Tuesday 16 June 2009

Area 5 Update

Wilson gaggedCouncillors last night prevented me from talking about a variety of issues during the public forum, they even tried to ignore me when I registered to speak about specific items from the action sheet. I made my voice heard however during the meeting and they were forced to drop the silent treatment. They eventually agreed to receive an application for the tree pollarding scheme for Sherman gardens because of the amount of work I have put into it and the fact that the trees section are in favour of a scheme. I will keep you updated after obtaining back the petitions that should have been cascaded to all local residents by now.

Please dont make any crass comments about the picture!

4 comments:

  1. Who did they elect as Chairman?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cllr Vinaya Sharma was elected....sometimes I wonder.....?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have Cllr Bob Littlewood speaking on "Public Participation in Local Politics" at Fullwell Cross Library tomorrow morning 18th June 10-12noon, Hainault Room. You might get some useful tips?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am minded to join in and give my tuppence worth...Do come along.

    ReplyDelete