Monday 1 June 2009

Golf Road - kerbstone danger!

I don't know how many times I have reported dangerous kerb stones and potholes. The reactive maintenance department will end up being very aggrieved with me. It is not there fault and they remedy reported instances very rapidly. I would ask, however, that if residents see anything like this kerb stones or any potholes in their roads that they inform me so that I can pursue the matter on their behalf. This recent debacle was seen on my way to South Park this weekend - along Golf Road.

1 comment:

  1. More to the point these displaced kerbstones are the result of heavy lorries driving over the pavement. So if you see it happen take a note of the registration number and report it. That way they pay out of their insurance rather than us out of our tax.

    ReplyDelete