Sunday 5 July 2009

Unfriendly Foliage

Here are images of the excessive weed growth along the side of Shepherds Close. this recurring theme is a result of the neglect our ward has on the principal service that should be provided throughout our ward...? I have asked the Weeding team to undertake a review all of our roads which are the worst in the borough again, even after the hullabaloo I created about this issue last year?

The problem is a "growing" concern (heh heh) as here are images along Jarrow Road. I believe a councillor still lives on this road and yet he has not reported the ridiculous and rather sad demise of our streets? I have also notice weeds on Brian Road, Somerville Road, Norbury Gardens, Blacksmith Close, Canon Avenue, Percival Gardens, to name but a few! Sometimes I think our incumbent Councillors allow this growth to occur to compensate for our lack of parks - I sincerely hope , however, that this is just a silly assumption....who knows ay!

No comments:

Post a Comment