Monday 13 July 2009

Overton Drive- Engines revving issue1

I have received some disturbing news about antisocial behavior along Overton Drive Car Park near Chadwell Heath Station. I have reported the incident to the Police, ASBO and Streetscene Team and will keep you informed of progress. the report from the resident included:

"Over the past few weeks I have become concerned about suspicious activities in our rear car park which is next to Station Road. Late at night there seems to be a lot of activity, with cars drawing up, leaving their engines running for long periods, revving, loud music, etc. I'm positive that these are not residents of these flats, although I can't see clearly what is going on. Fly tipping has also been a problem in the past. One of our neighbours also uses our car park and leaves rubbish, as well as allowing their dog to foul the grass areas. I am very concerned that this is attracting anti social activity."

If any of you have additional information please contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment