Wednesday 22 July 2009

Road Repair!

I spoke about the awful state of an area of public highway along Shepherds Close in a recent post.

I myself tripped suffered much embarrassment and pain...heh heh! - (see picture on previous post).

A recent response (20.07.09) from the Chief of Highways stated:

"We will check the limits of public highway in this location and arrange any urgent repairs."

Of course I was in Scotland and have not chased things up. However, in a prompt and professional manner a lead officer from the hardworking reactive maintenance team has confirmed:

"The area in question has been inspected and a works order for repair issued accordingly."

I am pleased about this result and am grateful to the highways department for their expedient and highly favourable response.

I hope this is a satisfactory conclusion to the request for assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment