Saturday 11 July 2009

Big Brother Is Watching You!

In this wonderful technological age their are so many ways to monitor and research the productivity of electronic message boards such as my blog.

What I have noticed is that we have a feed burn to an address registered to the council -so someone there is gleaning through the pages of my blog? It also transpires that during a recent walk along the streets I bumped into Cllr Staight with the person I assume was his partner. He asked for a copy of the letter I was delivering to residents and I obliged. That night there was an immense amount of activity on my blog. I wonder if it is Cllr Staight who now also uses my blog as a tool to learn what is actually happening in Chadwell Ward....if so welcome to the club!

If it is another Cllr or officer...well done on learning that this blog is the most current news vehicle for the ward...even the Ilford Recorder use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment