Wednesday 1 July 2009

Swine Flu - precautionary measures!

My daughter received a germ mask from school as did many infants in the borough. I believe this is due to the susceptibility and increased danger to vulnerable younger groups. She was eager to use the item as she has always wanted to play doctor, however I made sure I taught her the importance of the mask and how it should be used appropriately, I have also ensured she understands that she should inform us of any symptoms like flu and that she must use a tissue at all times when covering her mouth is sneezing or coughing. Moreover the need to wash her hands regularly especially after coughing and sneezing has been instilled within her.





Children in Schools across the borough have been taught about the potential dangers of Swine Flu and best practices to prevent the spread of infection. However, this did not stop my nephew Asher from joining my training session.








My neice Sophia wanted to get involved too!

No comments:

Post a Comment