Monday 18 May 2009

Rogue Management Group

Residents of Richmond Estate I humbly request that you all contact RMG by Post, fax, email and telephone on Friday 29th May. I would appreciate if you would list all your complaints for the estate and copy me into your communication. This will be a first step in a protest against the purported diabolical nature of their service that has reduced the quality of life for residents to the lowest in a long time and also bodes question about the health and safety and environmental threat to residents of the estate.

When you communicate with them, please ask them to contact me as your authorised person as this will ensure they communicate with me.

After the initial visit to your site with Michael Simms of RMG they have been ignoring my communications. If we work together, I promise we will improve the area! Just ask residents of the Millhaven/Capstan/Crucible Estate and Grove 1 estate of our recent successes.

I have some good news in a weeks time your landscaping at the green on Norwich Crescent will be completed by George Wimpey - you may have noticed the wonky lamp post at this very location, has been firmly secured.

Mr Shelton of Wimpey homes has stated in an email sent on the 9th of May:

"Good Morning Wilson. Work will start in a bout 2 weeks."

They have kept every promise so far unlike the promises I have received from Management Agents RMG!

No comments:

Post a Comment