Saturday 9 May 2009

Please do tell me...I am listening.

I have a solution that might be of benefit to Chadwell Allotment Holders if they are willing to work with me? At the moment there have been no crimes reported to the police, regarding the recent spate of arson attacks and other crime associated with the vulnerable land. If some of the allotment holders are willing to report the crime via Ilford Police Station and are able to provide me with a CAD reference number I can then instruct Mick Perring to undertake a Crime report. Following this I and can approach the “Community Safety Team” for funding towards sturdier un-breachable fencing for the site. At this juncture Mick Perring cannot proceed as there is no reported crime? Please report any crime you see to the Police for them to effectively prioritise crime out of our area!

Please call 020 8478 1123 for Ilford Police Station or visit them in person.

If you would like to call your local Safer Neighbourhood Police Team, there details are:

Tel: 020 8721 2562 (transfers to mobile) Email chadwell.snt@met.police.uk

Further advice on crime prevention can be obtained from:

Mick Perring Redbridge Crime prevention Officer Email: mick.perring@met.police.uk Tel: 020 8554 9624

Support and guidance can be obtained from:

Victim Support 0845 30 30 900

No comments:

Post a Comment