Thursday 6 August 2009

Parking Solutions.

In recent times I have campaigned for a yellow line on the bend at Fields Park Crescent. Vehicles parked there were causing a health and safety hazard and local nuisance. I also campaigned for a residents parking scheme on Birchdale Gardens that was to be introduced without yellow line implementation.

Today I received this response from a senior highways officer:

"With regard to Birchdale Gardens, this remains, as previously advised. I will be speaking to the Area 5 Committee representative to see how best we can progress this. With regard to Fields Park Crescent, as previously advised, this is on the Parking Management Work Programme. I can, however, inform you that we will be advertising the legal Traffic Management Orders for this road along with other roads and this is expected to take place next month."

This is good news for residents of Fields Park Crescent and I will continue to campaign for Birchdale residents.

No comments:

Post a Comment