Sunday 30 August 2009

Fanua Close - Aggression!

The images shown are of Fauna Close of Flora Gardens. Today whilst delivering letters in your area I was almost attacked by a gentleman, who did not belive me when I told him that I was actively trying to resolve the problem with road surfacing in our ward. he has told me that his pavamnets and roads have not been touched in decades.


Judging by the state of the road I am inclined to agree with him. However, no one has raised the issue with me previously and I have missed the condition due to the very strange nature of the construct of the road which does not make defect easily visible (see first picture)















The corners of this road are in a very bad condition and require the new surfaces that are in other areas. I have reported the defects to the reactive maintenace and corner engineering service departments. The gentleman who reacted negatively to my offer of assistance will be approcahed after any improvment excercise to see if his faith in politicians has been restored.

No comments:

Post a Comment