Tuesday 6 October 2009

Makes you Laugh!


You will hopefully remember a post a few days ago that highlighted the ridiculous height of a low trees sign placed on a lamp post, by our under zealous TFL. It transpires that a similar sign near a park in Tottenham has been placed at the same height - I saw this for myself over the weekend.

It makes you wonder what TFL do with their maintenance budget when they cannot afford to give their staff ladders...?!

The Yellow advertiser covered the story and an apology and promise of an increase in the height from the ground of the sign has been made. Well done Isla Martin!

I still have not heard anymore about the purported work of Liberal Democrat Helen Duffet, however, here is a poem that was written in the comments page by a viewer of our blog - I found it quite amusing - although I cannot see my resemblance with a spider?!

"Little Ms Duffett sat on a tuffet,
Typing her words to say
Along came a spider
Who sat down beside her
And frightened Ms Duffett away."

Please share your thoughts - try to leave out the Wilson's a creepy spider gags....Please..

No comments:

Post a Comment