Saturday 31 October 2009

Langham Drive/Lexden Graffiti and Bulky Waste!

The image above is not very clear, however if you click on it and enlarge it, you will see it has been vandalised with graffiti. I have reported the street name plate to the appropriate section of our council.
Here we have a green telecoms box covered in graffiti along Lexden Drive. I have reported it to Russell Ward and his street scene team.

Along Langham Drive opposite number 30, this mattress is causing a health and safety hazard...?!

The base of a bed in the image above is in the alleyway accessed via Langham Drive opposite no.24.
If you know or see any perpetrators of crimes such as these please do report them too me. I have reported the concerns to appropriate bodies for removal.

2 comments:

  1. Wilson, thank you very much for your hard work! I can happily report that the graffiti on the Lexden Drive street sign has now been erased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had already been informed by the Streetscene team. Thanks should go to Russell Ward and his team. I appreciate the notification and thank you for your time and effort - it is always good to know residents are benefitting from the information on my blog and reading it regularly.

    ReplyDelete