Tuesday 17 November 2009

Terrible state of affairs

Here is an image of Graffiti near the Chadwell Heath Lane end of Tendring Way
More of the same!

I saw this comfortable sofa on Chadville Gardens and decided to take a rest from my delivery of King George Hospital protest leaflets.

It is arguable whether people's respect for the environment has worsened in recent times or has always been bad. I for one am aware that people have always complained and believe that it is always a minority that lets the side down. Better education works temporarily to a degree and effective enforcement is unaffordable. Thank God for Russell Ward and his team. I have sent a report on these items to Russell and hope to see the area brought back to a state of normality. I have also reminded his team about Rochford Avenue and Park Lane which have been missed on the recent cleaning operation.

No comments:

Post a Comment