Tuesday 24 November 2009

Grove Farm - the final countdown




This polar bear made a bad decision - let's hope our Councillors fare better

I received a letter recently, which confirms the Grove Farm development planning application will be reviewed on the 30th of November. Councillors have now visited the site and I hope and pray that they will be sensible with their decision. Any decision they make will impact significantly on the already stretched resources and reciprocally stretched community of Chadwell.

I will not be able to speak at the event as I am away at another meeting. However, I have prepared a statement that will be read on behalf of myself, detailing reasons why I am against the project in its existing format. Please do also register to speak if you feel led to.

Bad decisions seem to be a common malaise.

3 comments: