Monday 9 November 2009

Short term priorities!


I have not had muchtime of late to place any stories on this blogsite. However, This is not to say, I am not working in our ward. The main issues I am tackling at the moment include:
  • An area 5 Application has been submitted by me as Chairperson for the RNWA seeking funding for secure fencing around Chadwell Allotments. These should prevent the antisocial behaviour and arson attacks within the allotment area. The Area 5 meeting is tonight and I will report back to you tomorrow.

  • We have been posting letters to residents in the vicinity of King George Hospital. This advises people of the demonstration we have organised for the 21st November from 12:00 - 14:00 in response to the plans to close A&E facility. Please join us.

  • We are also awaiting a consultation document for residents form the Highways team to enable people to contribute ideas of how to tackle the parking issue since King George started charging staff for parking. We will cascade this through to all homes in the vicinity of the Hospital.

If there are any other issues you would like us to tackle please advise me of your concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment