Wednesday 18 November 2009

Stacey Solomon can she win X-Factor!



Above are images of the event that took place at the Curry's Car Park (behind Tescoes Goodmayes) during the X-Factor programme this Saturday. I alerted the Police to a large group of people and vehicles that lookedrather suspicious in the Car Park. I and local residents were not aware that this event had been planned.
-
The Police visited following my call and were informed it was a planned event. They assured me that the organisors were introducing some crowd control, as much noise was emanating from the event and was concerning local residents. There were a lot more visitors than those in my picture, which was taken well after the event had finished. I still have no idea about what actually transpired at the location, except that a large number of very flash cars were present.
-
I wish Stacey Solomon well and local girls like her should get support from local people. It is nice to see one of our own do well. However, perhaps the event organisors could forewarn local people of potential disturbance in future...?

2 comments: