Tuesday 8 September 2009

Planning Enforcement Complaint - Chadwell Heath Hospital

Here are images of the Planning Enforcement Complaint I have submitted to the Planning Enforcement Team. It has been sent by fax and email and has already been acknowledged. I have scanned a copy onto my blog as I don't want the Liberal lot claiming they are responsible for the investigation when it is something I have raised. Maybe Jesse Boucher could clarify if he has already submitted an enquiry - he lives in the ward and believes he has been tackling the graffiti issue in our ward....? The one thing I hate is when people try to take the credit for other peoples work. The Liberals to date, claim they are responsible for the Zebra crossing at Grove Road (opposite Keith Axon Centre), every newspaper and the Area 5 Committee notes purport that I was responsible. I wonder what our arduous "Jesse" has to say about that...? Let me apologise for the briefness of the Application created in a rush and the messy handwriting. It was not initially meant for public viewing. Just click on the images to enlarge:


No comments:

Post a Comment