Tuesday 15 September 2009

Graffiti- more of the same I am afraid!

Here is an image of graffiti that is located on the fence opposite number 52 Hickman Road. I noticed this whilst delivering the recent letters promoting a Neighbourhood Watch in the roads in the vicinity. This is one of the traces of graffiti that are left in our ward, much due to the fact that I am diligently walking with my eyes open and reporting all I survey. The alleyway by the side of the flats at 1115 High road accessed via the junction between Mayesford Road and Hickman Road has now been cleaned of graffiti. You will remember I reported this back in August.

We are forcing graffiti artists out of our area and reported incidents are few and far between. Please do report any items I have missed on my rounds as our area now looks much cleaner than ever before! I will write a story tomorrow about being a victim of my own success in defeating this pervading social malaise - that had previously conquered our ward in 2006. This success is much due to Russell Ward and his indomnitable team who have responded with great tenacity whenever a report of graffiti is made.

No comments:

Post a Comment