Tuesday 17 March 2009

Road reinstatement

Residents of Reynolds Avenue and Gresham Drive are to recieve a complete reinstatement of their roads afetr a 2 year campaign by Wilson and Juliet Chowdhry. This shoudl take polace sometime in April and will ensure the two roads in worst repair, within the ward, will recieve much needed improvement.

A lead officer from Highways has stated:

"Wilson, my Engineer dealing with these projects is on leave and I understand that he has made arrangements with the contractor to carry out works before the end of the financial year. A date has not been firmly agreed, but I will get him to confirm on his return"

I am chasing up for a confirmed date and will keep residents informed.

It is rare to get full reinstatements for any road and we can confirm no non -priority road in Chadwell has had treatment of this kind during my 3.5 years of dedication to your concerns. This is a real coup de grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment