Friday 9 April 2010

Job Done!

Together we can make things happen - just like pieces of a jigsaw!

In reference to the story we posted yesterday, regarding illegal advertising, we received a response from Redbridge Council sometime yesterday afternoon (sic):

"You may be interested to know that following your previous communication, my colleague Tony Coombes delivered by hand a letter dated 31st March 2010 that I had written to Madar Builders regarding their signs erected at 132 Chadwell Heath Lane. In my letter I invited the builders to remove the signs by Friday 9th April 2010. I have asked the aforementioned Mr Coombes to visit the address tomorrow to ascertain whether the signs have been removed. I will advise you of the outcome of his inspection."

This morning we have received this response:

"Further to my previous email and our telephone conversation I am delighted to let you know you that the signs at 132 Chadwell Heath Lane have been removed. Please do not hesitate to advise me of any other unlawful advertisement signs that may be appropriate for action by the Council."

We hope this is good news for Somerville Road residents....?
-
For those of you who complained to no avail, I hope this indicates that together we are an unstoppable force!

No comments:

Post a Comment