Thursday 21 January 2010

response to comments on graffiti and rubbish on corners!

I reported the graffiti in the locations described in this link (click here) on the 9th January. I received a confirmation email on the 13th January informing me the graffiti had been removed:


Hi Wilson,

Just to keep you in the loop.

Regards

Russell


Russell , Jobs completed 12 / 1 / 10 ( 25 mins ) .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Worried that the Graffiti cleaning scheme may be dropped due to budgetary cuts I inquired into the potential demise of the scheme. Russell ward confirmed its continuance for the foreseeable future:

Many thanks for the email.

Hopefully the graffiti team will this year be unaffected by any proposed cuts but you never know !

Any further reports just let me know.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Graffiti was also picked up on the locations described in this link on the 7th January 2010 (click here) . I received this confirmation that it had been removed on the 11th January 2010:

Hi Wilson,

Just a note to say that the graffiti has now been removed

Thank you for bringing these matters to my attention.

Regards

Russell

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the previous post I queried the dumped bags of rubbish on street corners of Tendring Way and Rochford Avenue - it seemed rather bizarre to me. I received a response from Dennis Perkins almost immediately:

Hi Wilson

these bags are ours, they contain litter from the streets and are left for collection. I'll let street cleansing know they are ready for collection

regards

Dennis


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you are all pleased with these results?

No comments:

Post a Comment