Thursday 7 January 2010

New Year Graffiti Purge

Graffiti on the new fence at the NELMHT building entrance Barley Lane, Goodmayes. This needs to be nipped in the bud, before it spreads across the entire freshly installed fencing.
Graffiti on fence at corner of Barley Lane and Primrose Avenue

Graffiti On Barley Lane - outside the Stroud Close Complex


Graffiti opposite no.1 Strouds Close near main entrance next to Redbridge College.
I have reported all these items to the Streetscene team, who I am sure will remove them shortly.

3 comments:

  1. REBEL. His name is Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. 65 Millhaven Close. Thats where someone wants to go and have a look.Theres a dumped Christmas tree in a box by the front window in the garden since last christmas,The fence is all ripped and there is debris everywhere.The children in the house run wild and have even been spotted throwing stones at cars driving in and out of Millhaven Close.They are feral.Millhaven Close gets avoided by the street cleaners and the community cops.You complain as i have done twice in the past to redbridge council.You then see them for a week or 2 and then they vanish again.
    I also have been informad that 98 millhaven close is being run as a house of ill repute.I don't know this for a fact.I am only going on what i have been told.When i receive further info i will let you know.Thats all we need as if Millhaven Close is not bad enough getting.
    I have reason to believe there is drug dealing also going on from another flat which i will also update you on when i obtain further proof.I am also in the process of catching a dog fouler.Look into these matters as i continue in my own anonymous struggle to make millhaven close a better and tidier place to live.Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have reported all your concerns to the approriate bodies. Please email me directly so that I can get them to communicate with you. My email is wilson@aasecurity.co.uk and can be found at the top of my blog.

    ReplyDelete