Monday 28 June 2010

Fighting Crime for a safer Chadwell!

The image above was taken on Monday 21st June 2010 after Wilson led the Redbridge Antisocial Behaviour Team around the crime hot spots in our ward.  The picture was taken at 23:20 and we apologise for the lack of image clarity - taken by Wilson's mobile phone.  The picture was taken at our last stop - the junction of Park Villas and Park Lane.

Phil Walby and Eloise (inset) ensured that Chadwell had an intensive week of patrols following the numerous reports of antisocial behaviour reported to me and which I cascaded onto the ASBO Team.

I expect a full report from the ASBO team tomorrow.

The ASBO team also temporarily installed a CCTV camera at Somerville Road for the week after our request.

I had not informed residents about my work by letter as I did not want to warn local perpetrators of crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment