Wednesday 23 December 2009

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year


The recent snow and cold weather has created mixed fortunes for local people. The treacherously icy roads and pavements have created a safety hazard for all people, especially the more vulnerable older and younger members of our community.

I have reported the terrible state of Havering Gardens and Shepherds Close to the Highways Team and will pass on details of other roads requiring attention - so please do tell.

I hope you like the snowman, my nephews, nieces, daughters and I made it outside my mothers house. See the snow can be useful!  Although even in this instance same children described above, decided to pelt me with snowballs! Don't worry though, I got them back! Heh heh!

2 comments:

  1. Playing outside surely you wouldn't allow them to do something that people in Chadwell shouldn't be allowed to do. Funny thing Hypocrisy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you “anonymous” are prepared to debate controversial issues of concern to local residents and deal with the conundrums that may create you might just avoid that term yourself. But I suspect you have a bit of growing up to do before you get anywhere near that situation.

    ReplyDelete